Thursday 12 July 2018

Mini wallet album

Hello  crafty friend's,

     I am sonika agarwal here.

I am super excited to share my first DT post on blog of Expressions craft.

Hope u all will joining us going on monthly challenge STENCIL IT ,easy rules and guidelines to follow.

Today ,I made mini album in style of wallet,it's very quick ,easy to make and can embellish last minute . It's perfect gift for any occasion.

  I used very versatile product of Expressions Craft  and these are totally Made in India. Thanks u Bhavani to launch these awesome product.

 In this project, I gave one twist by using decoupage sheets of Expressions craft  instead of pattern paper. These sheets are 100 gsm and in very vibrant colour.

Some pic of this project are here
   




Hope u liked it !!!!!

 I used these amazing products::: u can buy these under these store link







    Bye with lots of love❤️❤️❤️ see u soon!!!
                 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment