Friday 5 January 2018

Mixed media layout

Hello everyone ,
this is Riddhi and I'm back with my GDT project for Expressions .
I made a video tutorial this time. I hope you guys enjoy it.
in video u can see all the stuff and technic which I've done for this project.

I used expressions Stencil and chipboard . on base I applied finnabair impasto colour,then after letting it dry I applied crackle medium by papericious ,appling it on stencil for amazing textures .
added art stones and pumice stone paste for some extra texture.
splash some papericious colours on to the chipboards. added prima flower and pollen ,after layering with dress my craft papers .then applied finnabair   waxes for the extra shine .
and added gold alcohol colour from itsy-bitsy.
have a look to my project.





here is the link of my tutorial.

thanks 
riddhi

No comments:

Post a Comment