A step at a time:
- Take a white cardstock and draw the mermaid tail and cut the shape.
- Place the stencil on mermaid tails and apply a gesso or a texture paste on it.
- Spray the sprinkle mist on the mermaid tails.
- Apply gesso on the Art Journal page and create some texture with the texture tool. Dry them with a heat tool.
- Add the sprinkle mist on it and let it dry.
- Add gold metallic color to the texture.
- Drawing some fishes, stones and make it look like a sea scene.
- Paste the mermaid tail one at the left bottom side of the journal and other on the right top side of the journal.
- Stamp the sentiment " Be A Mermaid In A Sea Of Fish" on the black cardstock and heat emboss it.
- Add the sentiment to the Art Journal page.
- Now the Art Journal page is ready.
Here are a few photographs of the project including close ups
Thank you for visiting our blog again,
Don't forget to be awesome!