Monday 1 June 2020

Mixed media Venetian Mask

Greetings everyone!

This is Isha Pai and today I am here to share my first post for the month of June.

I have created Mixed media Venetian half mask and have used many metallic colors, embellishments from expressions craft.

Here I had used brown sculptor tex because I was out of black sculptor tex. 

After applying sculptor tex, keep the object to dry for atleast 24 hours.

Materials used are:
1. Sculptor Tex - Brown 
2. Black Gesso
3.Metallic Paints - Mermaid song, Ancient Gold, hunter green 
4. Shimmer metallic paint - Mystic blue,
5. Iridescent metallic paint - teal blue, brown green, black gold
6. Micro deco stones
7. Chipboards - flower and leaves, arrows, stars, Roman numbers, Steampunk gears











 Video tutorial link:



I hope you have liked this project.

Do comment your views.

Happy crafting..

LOVE & PEACE FROM ME TO YOU ALL..



No comments:

Post a Comment