Friday 21 August 2020

Mixed Media Art. Pencil holder "Autumn waltz"

Good day, dear friends!
Today I want to share with you an idea on how to remake an old pencil holder.
For this we need a little time and favorite materials.

I made the base from cardboard spools left over from paper tape and scotch tape.

And since school time begins very soon, I decided to re-decorate this stand in the autumn style.


leafy-frame/

/feather/















All products available at www.expressionscraft.com
See you!
All peace and goodness!

 

3 comments:

  1. Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. coastal decor wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific paintings! This is the type of info that should be shared across the web. Disgrace on the seek engines for not positioning this publish higher! Come on over and talk over with my web site . Thanks =) online deals melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made some first rate points there. I seemed on the web for the issue and found most individuals will go together with along with your website.hospitality timber serving ware

    ReplyDelete