Saturday 16 January 2021

"Follow your dreams" art journal spread

 Hello Creative souls,

A very Happy New Year to all. Today I want to share with you all an art journal spread as my DT inspiration project. I have kept the color theme minimalist yet vibrant. To top it all I have used the beautiful mandala chipboard from expressions craft along with the tag chippies. Here is a look at the page. The entire product list and the links are provided below. Hope you all liked my page.









***Products used***

1. White gesso and white sand texture paste

2. Stencil- Vintage style 

3. Chroma Bursts - Silk magic magenda, frosty soft shell, galaxy purple, bright carnival light

4. Metallic sprays - Golden radiance, frosted ice coffee, silver night

5. Embossing powder - Violescent

6. Metallic paint -  Daisy heart and holiday gold

7. Micro beads - Blue, black, clear

8. Glitter

9. Chipboard


See you all soon in the upcoming projects. Happy crafting!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment