Tuesday 7 September 2021

" Be happy, be bright" mixed media heart

 Hello folks,

This is Madhurima here and today in the Expressions Craft blog I am sharing with you all my recent mixed media heart panel. For this project I have tried to use different shades of blue but yet have restricted myself to use minimal products. I was totally amazed by how the embossing powder "cool aqua" gives two very different tones of blue on white and black surfaces. I hope you like the project as well as the tutorial as much as I had enjoyed making them.

Here are the close up pics.













Products used:

 1. Black gesso

2. Stencil paste - purple

3. Mixed media glitter paste - pastel prism

4. Embossing powder - cool aqua

5. Metallic paint - mystic blue, snow pearl

6. Metallic spray- glorious sky, amethyst
7. Gilding flakes - silver
8. Gilding glue
9. Handmade flowers- cabbage Rose neelaya blend, gardenia mini white, mixed boutique 1
10. Chipboards- wild fern, pillar frame, rose bg, beaded scrolls with leaf, twigs, tropical leaves 3
11. Decostones

You can get to watch the full step by step tutorial by clicking on the link:


Hope you have a great day.

Much love and happy crafting.





No comments:

Post a Comment