Thursday 25 November 2021

Fall themed Maple leaf

 Hello folks,

This is Madhurima here and today I am with you all showing my recent project for expressions craft. As it is already autumn in India so I decided to go for a fall theme with vibrant yellow, orange, brown and crimson colors in my project.


I have used white gesso to prep up my MDF base and have added texture using the crackle texture paste. To add layers and dimensions to the project I have used EC chipboards and handmade flowers. Then I have added color to the background using Immix metallic paints. Finally have finished off the project with decostones and white splashes.


Here is a look at my project. The entire product list is mentioned at the end of this post along with a link to the step-by-step tutorial.


                                        




4






Product used:

1. Mediums - White gesso, white crackle paste, texture paste, art medium gloss and black gesso
2. Stencil - leafy bg
3. Chipboards - Welded lines, leaf 3, leaf 10, fancy flourish set 2, grape leaves
4. Metallic sprays - Acacia dream, Orange poppy, Golden radiance, Rich wild berry
5. Sprinkle mist - Chest nut
6. Handmade flowers - Lily flower golden yellow and white rose
7. Decostones - Micro and Mega
8. Lushful Eden paper pack

Find all the products at Expressions craft



Here is the step-by-step video tutorial:




Hope you all will get some inspiration to create some fall-themed project too. See you all soon with a new project, till then keep crafting and be happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment