Tuesday 25 January 2022

" Oriental Winter" mixed media panel

 Hello all,

It's Madhurima here and today I am sharing my recent mixed media layout for Expresssions Craft. Even though I wanted to create a winter scene but ended up using not-so-conventional winter colors!!! Hence I have decided to name this panel as " Oriental Winter".

For this, I have used chalk paints to color the background. For the beautiful chipboards I have used metallic paints as well as a few metallic sprays. I have kept the color theme mainly red.

Here are the close-up pictures. The Product list as well as the link to the tutorial is at the end of the post.












Products used:
1. Mediums- White gesso, black granite texture paste
2. Chalk paints- Smokey black, glacial lava grey, champagne linen
3. Metallic paints- Rusty red, gun metal grey, rose quartz, white pearl
4. Metallic spray- Twilight pearl, ruby lace
5. Chipboards
6. Handmade flowers
7. Glass nuggets
8. Stencil- brick wall, numbers
9. Red stencil paste

You can get all the products at Expressions craft


The link to the tutorial is as follows:








Hope you liked my inspiration. Till next time bye and take care.

1 comment:

  1. I read your whole content it’s really interesting and attracting for new reader.
    Thanks for sharing the information with us.

    Kelso Cock
    Black Dresser
    Tv Recliner
    Sony Tv Soundbar
    Slavkov 5 Drawer 32” W Ches

    ReplyDelete