Saturday 25 November 2017

Selfie - Tu Kich Meri Photo



Hi Dearies.....

I'm here on Expressions Stamps blog today to share with you all our new releases for the month and wow......Bhavani has some really lovely launch of products.....stamps, chippies....!!

Today I share a simple CAS card with our new product range. Very simple and clean yet it looks elegant to share. I have stamped the image on a White CS, embossed the wooden chippie with Lindy's Black EP and also dry brushed the chippie with Viva gold, stamped the sentiment and added a washi tape which coordinates with the card.

Few close up shots 



My next share of work is few tags which I'm sharing with another stencil release and chippies new collection ........

       




More details for these tags are on my blog......!!

Will share few more crafty share soon!!

Happy crafting guys......

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment