Monday 13 November 2017

Vacation Mood



Hello Gals........

This is my second post for Expressions Stamps blog and I'm late this time in sharing my work due to some unavoidable circumstances......but I have some lovely share of work with you all in creating with our stamps and they are really lovely. so here we go...............




















I have used most of the easy available stuff and created these mini cards sized 4 3/4' inch cards each with stamped image on water color paper and colored them with Zig Real Color Brush Pens and also to top it have layered with some cheese cloth and painters tape, added few shells and to mix the card I also stamped a Parachute from our earlier release and have mix matched the cards here.  So with our stamps you can always create lovely cards and you get more freedom to create.



Material s Used

Blue Card Stock 12x12
Water color paper 
Zig Real Color Brushes
Cheese Cloth/Painters mesh
Sea shells
Pattern Paper.

To Buy please click below link

https://www.expressionsstamps.in/product-category/expressions-stamps/

So hope this inspires you guys to create more fun filled cards.

Till I come back with few more new work......Happy Crafting Guys!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment