Tuesday 25 February 2020

Altered box and notebook cover

Hii friends!!!
Today am going to share my  new project that is Altered wooden box and notebook cover using expressionscraft products!!  I used my favorite combination of colors - blue and brown.

Chalk paints create a velvety, warm surface.
I used different shades of blue to highlight the details. Metallic paints added accents.
I advise you not to throw away leftovers and negatives from chipboards. These details can make your background complex and beautiful.
I used two types of texture paste. Matte paste created a pattern. And I applied the white sand paste as a second layer. The pattern in some places has become higher. It turned out a beautiful effect, which became clearly visible after staining with brown.



1 comment:

  1. Let me tell you something...

    This may sound pretty weird, maybe even a little "supernatural"

    HOW would you like it if you could just hit "Play" to listen to a short, "musical tone"...

    And miraculously bring MORE MONEY to your life??

    And I'm really talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

    Sounds way too EASY?? Think something like this is not for real??

    Well then, I'll be the one to tell you the news.

    Many times the greatest blessings in life are also the SIMPLEST!

    Honestly, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by allowing you to listen to a REAL "magical abundance tone" I've produced...

    And TOTALLY FOR FREE

    You just hit "Play" and watch money coming right into your life.. starting pretty much right away..

    CLICK here now to experience this wonderful "Miracle Wealth Building Tone" - as my gift to you!

    ReplyDelete