Sunday 2 February 2020

Shades of Spring - Video Tutorial

Hello All,

This is Shwetha here, hope you all are doing well,today i have something interesting using chroma burst & ground sand texture paste ,  to know more about it keep scrolling.

The Spring is on and the flowers are in bloom. Now it's time to show some blooming in our projects. My first project for the Month is a video tutorial using tiny canvas and MDF panel. I have used texture pastes and chroma burst and the delicately cut chippies from Expressions Craft. I have posted few snaps of my work. Hope you like my project and share your comments. Happy Crafting..




VIDEO TUTORIAL:






That's it for today. I hope you like today's project. 
See you all next time with more inspirations. 
Happy Crafting!!
Shwetha Mahadevan


All supplies are available at our website

you can also buy our products from below vendors
connect 4 sale
Hindustan trading company- Fine arts & stationery since 1974





No comments:

Post a Comment