Thursday 26 March 2020

Treasure - Altered Brush

Hi Friends, for today's tutorial I have made a mixed media canvas in which I have altered my old brush. I have  used the recently launched Stencils , Chipboards and chalk paints from Expressions Craft. The main focus of this work is I have embossed all the decorative chipboards using Embossing powder. I hope you will enjoy the process video. Do try the new released products!!... 

Happy Crafting







Video link :





That's it for today. I hope you like today's project. 
See you all next time with more inspirations. 
Happy Crafting!!
Shwetha Mahadevan


All supplies are available at our website

you can also buy our products from below vendors
connect 4 sale
Hindustan trading company- Fine arts & stationery since 1974

No comments:

Post a Comment