Friday 9 October 2020

Bloom Where You Have Planted Mixed Media Canvas - Shwetha Mahadevan

Hello My Dear Crafters
Here is a beautiful green garden layout for you ! I have made this project using the newly launched Lushful Eden Paper Pack from Immix. I have also used the shimmery metallic sprays which shines in your project. I have made use of the embossing powders in this video. Do leave your comments and i would love to hear. 







Lushful Eden Paper Pack

Embossing powder

Metallic sprays 

Dimensional Heavy Gel

Chipboards

Handmade Flowers

Mud Brown Paste

Clear Gesso

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Fox Farm Nutrients

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. affiliate marketing forum

    ReplyDelete