Thursday 4 February 2021

Rose gold altered box

 Hello hello 😊

Madhurima here and today I am here again to inspire you all with another mixed media style project. Today I will show you how to altered old cellphone box which was just lying around and was gathering dust. Valentine's week is round the corner and this will be a great gifting option for your loved ones. Just put your favourite chocolates or any other gifts you want to give and voila you are all sorted. To create this box I have used stencils and chipboards to create my composition along with some clay embellishments that was in my stash. Here are a closed look at my project. Do share you comment on this and I really hope that you all liked it. The entire product list is at the end.









 check the complete making process




***Products used***

1. White gesso

2. Crackle texture paste and white opaque texture paste

3. Chalk paints- valentine tulip, white silk, dusty lavender, baby pink and flamingo punch

4. Metallic paint- blossom blush, holiday gold

5. Chipboards

6. 12x12 Stencil

Get all the products at Expressions craft

Thanks for reading ❤️❤️❤️

Much love to all of you

From Madhurima




1 comment:

  1. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog! a0 poster frame

    ReplyDelete