Thursday 11 February 2021

"Ring platter" by Madhurima

 Hello my loves,

Madhurima here and today I am here with you all with another exciting project for the current challenge at expressions craft. The February moodboard is so gorgeous and the colors are very romantic with different shades of pinks and lilacs. Regarding that I have an engagement ring platter since in India this is the wedding season. Here are a look at my project. Hope I am being able to inspire you all with my creation.









Products used:

1. Chalk paints- valentine tulip, dusty lavender, flamingo punch

2. Iridescent paints- rose gold

3. Metallic paint- holiday gold

4. White gesso

5. White opaque matte texture paste and crackle texture paste

6. Embossing powders- dusty rose, hot pink, tulip rose, antique silver, coral punch

7. Stencil-Flourish 2

8. Chipboards

9. Handmade flowers

You can get all the products at Expressionscraft

Hope to see you all soon. And do participate in this month's challenge to win exciting prizes from Expressions craft. Check out our moodboard.



Wish you all a happy Valentine's week and Happy Crafting!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment