Monday 5 April 2021

Trifold Pop Up Box Envelope for coming Diwali season

HOLA Crafters!

This is Isha Pai and today I am here to share my first post as Brand Ambassador for Expressions Craft.

 I will be sharing detailed video tutorial on How to make a Trifold Pop Up Box Envelope from scratch using newly launched supplies from Expressions Craft.

On the cover page I have added flower embellishments out of which the flowers on right side are fussy cut from Lushful Eden Paper pack and on left is a stamped flower which is colored using metallic sprays.


Materials used from Expressions craft to make this envelope are as follows:

3. Embossing Powder - Sunny Yellow and Brides in Red






Video Tutorial Link



I hope this tutorial was helpful to you.

Stay tuned for my next upcoming project. Till then Happy Crafting....

Adios Amigos..!!




No comments:

Post a Comment