Thursday 29 April 2021

Wall decor panel

Hello, my lovely friends....

It's Madhurima here and today I am here at expressions craft blog to share with you all my new mixed media project.  This time I really wanted to play with the beautiful papers from the "Lushful Eden" paperpack so I had decided to create a wall decor panel. along with the papers I have used the gorgeous EC flowers and the chipboards to embellish my project. Here is a detailed look at my project. The entire material list is attached at the bottom of the post. Also, you will find the link to the step-by-step tutorial at the end as well.









Product List:
4. Chroma bursts: choco truffle
5. Sprinkle mist: Titanium white
6. Metallic paint: Holiday gold
8. Decostones: Mega, Medium, Mini
11. Embossing powder: subtle gold, delicate red, sunny yellow

Here is a link to my video:

See you guys soon....HAPPY CRAFTING!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment