Monday 13 December 2021

"Finders keepers" Altered spooky box

 Hey guys,

It's Madhurima here and today I am sharing with you all a mixed media altered box. I was having this box in my stash for quite a long time and this time I decided to give it a spooky make-over.

Sounds fun, right !!!

I have used different chipboards from Expressions Craft to make the main composition. This time I have used metallic paints to add color and sheen to the project.

Here are a few close-ups of the project.

The entire product list is at the end of the post along with a link to the step-by-step tutorial.











*** Product list***

1. Mediums - Black gesso, texture paste, ice and snow texture paste, dimensional heavy gel, art medium matte

2. Stencil - Plaid 2, Jumbled numbers

3. Chipboards

4. Metallic paints - gunmetal grey, warm salmon, velvet orchid

5. Shimmer metallic paint - Moonlight silver, lilac satin

6. Iridescent paint - Blue-teal, yellow-violet

7. Metallic spray - Rich wild berry, heartsome viola

8. Decostones - Mega, medium and mini

Check out the products @ Expressions Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment