Monday 27 April 2020

Miniature Pizza & burger

Greetings Everyone!

This is Isha Pai and today I am here to share a detailed video tutorial of miniature food items which is a temptation for not only kids but for grown ups as well.

And also because of extension of lockdown period, all the ladies are creating new delicacies in their kitchen, that is why an idea of creating miniature food items popped up into my mind.

Here I present miniature pizza, burger and fries directly from Expressions Kitchen.


Materials required are displayed in the picture below:





Video tutorial link:





I hope you all have enjoyed watching the video tutorial..

Do comment if you wish to learn more food miniatures..

Stay Home Stay Safe Stay Strong & Keep Crafting

Love & Peace from me to you all! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment