Thursday 16 April 2020

Scenery Painting using chalk paints


Greetings Everyone!

This is Isha Pai and today I am here to share detailed video tutorial of the canvas painting which is made mainly using chalk paints.

As we all know that the lockdown has been extended and we are quarantined again for more 19 days so I have come up with an easy DIY painting for you all.

Materials required are:

1. White Gesso
2. Black Gesso
3. Chalk Paints: Military brown, red cherry wood, tempo teal, sweet pea, atlas blue, fancy yellow, coral pearl and princess turquoise.
4. Metallic paint: Disco rose
5. Opaque white texture paste
6. Canvas board: 12"x10"
7.Art medium (to secure the colors of the painting, my varnish is over so I have used Art ,medium as final coat)






Video Tutorial Link:


I hope you have liked the tutorial.. do try same or make your own creation..

Stay Home Stay Safe & Stay Strong!

Love & Peace from me to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment