Wednesday 1 April 2020

Mixed Media Altered chopping board

Hello everyone, welcome back.
This is DT Archana here, Today I have another mixed media project for you guys to try... I have used Black gesso, Stencil, Texture paste, Iridescent Metallic paints, Chipboard embellishments from the store.... I just love these Iridescent metallic paints, so you might see me using these a lot 😍 They are just perfect to give metallic look or antique look to your project, okay so moving on this is what I have created as an inspiration for you all 👇, Hope you guys will like it 💗






Watch its making process :








Hope you guys have enjoyed this process, all the supplies available at Expressions craft ... I will be back till then bye-bye, Take care, Stay safe and Happy Crafting

Love
Archana Sehgal 

No comments:

Post a Comment