Friday 31 July 2020

Altered Hamsa !

                                                               Hello,

                         I am DT Vidhi Jadeja here @Expressions Craft blog. I love to alter stuff but this time I dint find a cutout because of this current situation so I cut a design on thick Chipboard. From so long I want create " Hamsa " for a main door of my home.






                         Hamsa is actually used to protect your house from evil's Eye...It's a palm sized wall hanging. I used amazing chalk paints and metallic paints of Immix.

Hope you enjoyed the process...


Supplies Used :

  1. Chipboard : https://www.expressionscraft.in/product-category/chipboard-cutouts-2/
      2. Chalk Paint:  Curcumin Yellow
                                Cotton Candy
                                
      3. Metallic Paint 

      4. Iridescent paints 

No comments:

Post a Comment