Monday 6 July 2020

Vintage Panel - Steampunk owl

Greetings everyone 

This is Isha Pai and today I am here to share detailed video tutorial of my Vintage panel steampunk owl project. 

Materials used are:
1. Black gesso
2. Crackle texture paste
3. Chalk paints: Aqua marine, teal, princess turquoise, military brown, red cherry wood
4. Chipboard: geometric arrow 
5. Metallic paints: disco red, Tuscan red and ancient gold 
6. Chroma burst: Gamma black and bright Carnival light 
7. Chest nut sprinkle mist







Video tutorial link:

I hope you have like my project. 

Do share your love in the comments below

Happy crafting 

Love & peace from me to you all...

1 comment:

  1. I really wanted to write down a small remark in order to thank you for these nice information you are giving on this website. My extensive internet lookup has finally been compensated with beneficial tips to talk about with my guests. I 'd state that that many of us visitors are truly lucky to exist in a really good place with many marvellous professionals with insightful ideas. I feel very blessed to have come across your weblog and look forward to some more excellent times reading here. Thanks once again for a lot of things.
    hospitality timber serving ware

    ReplyDelete