Wednesday 8 July 2020

Vintage Man - Mixed Media Panel

Hi Everyone,
I am here with a vintage rustic theme canvas . I have use a muted combination of color tones and a machinery composition. Hope you all will like it. Sharing some Shots of the work along with the video tutorial.








Video Link:







That's it for today. I hope you like today's project. 
See you all next time with more inspirations. 
Happy Crafting!!
Shwetha Mahadevan


All supplies are available at our website

you can also buy our products from below vendors
connect 4 sale
Hindustan trading company- Fine arts & stationery since 1974





                                                           

1 comment:

  1. I in addition to my guys were reading the nice tricks found on your web page then all of the sudden I got a horrible feeling I never expressed respect to you for those techniques. Those young boys were definitely as a result excited to learn all of them and have now seriously been taking advantage of these things. I appreciate you for truly being quite kind as well as for going for this sort of beneficial areas millions of individuals are really desirous to be informed on. Our own sincere regret for not expressing gratitude to you sooner.
    best homeware shops online

    ReplyDelete