Tuesday 23 March 2021

"A reason to smile" romantic altered embroidery hoop

 Hello my creative friends,

It's Madhurima here and I am yet again here at the expressions craft blog with my new project inspiration. For today's project, I have altered an embroidery hoop using the wood grain pattern paper from the "Lushful Eden" paperpack as my background. Along with that, I have used chipboards and handmade flowers from expressions craft. I wanted to keep the colors as pastel as possible so have used shades of peach, lilac, teal and white. Here are some close-up images of my project. The product list is at the bottom of the post.








Products Used:

Products Used:
2. Stencil: Vintage style
3. Chalk paints:  periwinkle
4. Metallic spray: Peach Bloom and Silver night
5. Sprinkle mist: Titanium white
6. Metallic paint:  Pinky toes
7. Embossing powder: Tulip Rose
13. Fairy dust: blue


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment