Tuesday 16 March 2021

"Gone with the wind" wooden plank

 Hello creative peeps,

Today I am here yet again to inspire you all with my current project. The other day while returning home from work I gathered quite a few fallen leaves and branches. They were so gorgeous and rustic that I couldn't resist myself from using them in my project. So here I am with my project where I have altered a very old wooden plank lying around in my house. I have selected the earthy tones for this particular project to match with the natural elements. Apart from that I have used the beautiful embossing powders from expressions craft along with the metallic paints, sprays, chipboards, etc. Here is a look at the project:








Products used:

Mediums- white gesso, black gesso, crackle texture paste, white opaque texture paste

Gel mediums- Dimensional heavy gel, matte gel medium

Metallic paints- holiday gold, soft glitter gold, pearly peacock, snow pearl

Embossing powders - Orange fall, dusty rose, turquoise blue, antique silver, antique copper, sparkle silver, brides in red

Metallic spray- rusted copper plate, silver night

Chipboards

Check out all the products at Expressions craft

No comments:

Post a Comment