Friday 22 April 2022

Clock O Flowers - Altered Box

Clock O Flowers

          Hi,

     This is Semonti Roy back on Expressions Craft blog with last inspiration for this month.  

      I have altered a cardboard box this time with fabulous EC products. 

      This time I have used a beautiful floral chipboard for my focal point and my base color is black. I wants to create patina effects with chalk paints, chroma burst and shimmer metallic paints. 

      Here some project pictures:







    Watch the video tutorial at Expressions Craft YouTube channel.




    Products used:

  • Black Gesso
  • Ground Texture Paste - Mud Brown
  • Crackle Texture Paste
  • Stencil
  • Heavy Gel
  • Chipboards
  • Chalk Paints - Tortilla, Aqua Marine, Sweet Pea
  • Shimmer Metallic Paints - Intense Copper, Glitter Gold
  • Metallic Paint - Snow Pearl
  • Chroma Burst - Woodland Bay
  • Embossing Powder - Turquoise Blue
  • Gilding Glue
  • Gilding Flacks - Copper

    You can get all the products from Expressions Craft

    Hope you have enjoyed my inspiration. See you soon at next month. Till then bye.

  Happy Crafting 
  Love,
  Semonti

No comments:

Post a Comment