Monday 18 April 2022

VISION OF CHAKRAS MIXED MEDIA

Hi my crafty friends

I'm sick right now i have covid I'm better. but I needed to create something that allows me to draw strength from within. So I have you create my vision of chakras and meditation. I wish you a lot of fun in creating

 









I used for the design:

  •  various chipboards, 
  • several handmade flowers,
  • deco stones, 
  • black dimensional gel 
  • black gesso,
  •  art gel medium,
  •  crackle paste, 
  • white sand paste, 
  • texture paste, 
  • metallic paint, 
  • chromaburst 
  • and metallic spray
Check the making process video:


if you like this video making process, then please leave some love and share with your crafty friends. Also dont forget to subscribe to our channel to get regular mixed media video tutorials 
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment