Thursday 14 April 2022


 hi craf''tea''friends.

 It's Anne here
I am happy to present my first project with expressions craft. I created a block note under the theme of tea and flowers. a little reminder of a spring in the English garden. I hope you enjoy.











Products I used for making:

chalk paint: white silk, champagne linen, dusty lavender, desert grape and sweet pea

metallic paint: velvet orchid, ancient gold and irisdescent paint lilac-gold

embossing powder: dusty rose, green peal, lucky charm green, algae green, sunny yellow, golden straw

dimensional gel, snow and texture paste chipboard, stencil, and flowers
.

Here is the making process video:

If u enjoy the video and inspires you to create any then, please do subscribe, like and share with your friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment