Monday 15 July 2019

Creative Designer Ruchi Crafteria


Hello lovely people
Today we are happy to introduce our 2nd Designer for Expressions craft (Aug19' - Jan20"). She is none other than Ruchi Crafteria from New Jersey, USA. U have already seen her extra ordinary work in the past 3 months ans can expect the same from her in the future. We welcome Ruchi Crafteria on board.  To start with she has shared couple of beautiful cards using Expressions craft immix products. 









Hello everyone!!
Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I Thank you so much for having me in your team. Super excited!! :) I'm  back with my another DT project. 
This time I've created Mixed Media- Tall Cards. The products of Expressions Craft are so versatile that you can use them in different ways to create different art & crafts.
Have a look at them...




I've applied EC texture paste along with EC diamond stencil to create background. Then colored it using EC Curcumin Yellow chalk paint and Persimmon sprinkle mist.





Added EC Black Gesso on leaves and chipboards. Applied EC Holiday Gold metallic paint on them and on sme dew drops too.





I've mixed some EC Deco Stones in EC Gel Medium- Gloss and applied them to create some more texture.
Lastly sprinkled EC Alaska Gold all over my cards.




I've captured all the process in a video. You can watch the tutorial here



Supplies used
black-heavy-gesso

That's it for today. Hope you like my today's project. 
See you all next time with more inspirations. 
Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi




No comments:

Post a Comment