Tuesday 9 July 2019

creative designer - Archana sehgal


Hello friends
How are you all? Great to be back with new Design Team. Happy to introduce Archana Sehgal a very talented young mixed media artist from Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The best inspiring talent about her is that she creates awesome projects with least supplies. The concentration of each and every product in her project is projected in a unique way. So it makes easier for new crafty people who wants to try this beautiful art to start with least supplies.. To prove this she has shared a beautiful project to inspire u all using immix products from expressions craft. Do welcome and cheer her up to join on board.





Hello everyone, 
Hope you guys are doing great, Today I am here at Expression’s Craft to share mixed media fridge magnet project with you all, I am super excited and honored to be part of this amazing brand and its like dream come true moment for me...

So this is what I have created :



List of Supplies :
2 Heart  shaped MDF cutouts
Texture paste
Stencil
Expressions Craft Chipboard and some chipboard frames from my stash
Immix's Chalk Paint : Tortilla, Dusty Lavender, Glacier lava grey, Maya blue
Immix's Sprinkle mist : Persimmon, Royal blue
Immix's Metallic paint : Ancient gold
White Gesso


Step by Step Process:
  1. I took two heart shaped MDF cutouts and spread texture paste through Expressions Craft stencil.
  2. Once the texture dries completely, I adhere Expressions craft chipboard, epoxy clay castings, some metal embellishment and Deco stones (mixed size). I arranged all this things forming a composition.
  3. Next I covered one MDF with Immix’s chalk paint “Tortilla” and  “Dusty Lavender”, and for another one I used “Glacier Lava Grey” and “Maya Blue”.
  4. To add depth I sprayed Immix’s Sprinkle mist called “Persimmon” on one mdf and for another I Used “Royal blue” These are perfectly pigmented sprays and added beautiful depth to my project which I wanted.
  5. Next to add shine I applied Immix’s metallic paint “Ancient gold” but I was not convinced the look I got here so I went ahead and applied white gesso at some places using dry brush technique again.
  6. I finished this project by adding sentiment and magnet behind the MDF
Here are some More pictures of this project :








And this is how I finish this project, hope you guys have enjoyed this process, If this project inspires you to create something then do share with us, I will be back till then bye bye, Take care..

Happy crafting
Love
Archana Sehgal




1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely tutorial, very easy to follow for begginers like me. Congratulations on becoming design team member.

    ReplyDelete