Tuesday 16 July 2019

Mini Mixed Media Canvas Using Chroma Burst

Hello everyone,
This is Archana here. Hope you guys are doing great, Today I am here at Expression’s Craft to share another mixed media project using our newly launch product "Chroma Burst".. We had amazing live session at our Facebook page, In case if you guys have missed then do check out on page, So moving on to the project this is what I have created :


To create this super simple mini canvas I made paper clay casting and adhere it on the canvas and to add more interest I added clear micro beads and Deco stones.. Once its dries completely this is how it looks :


Next I applied white gesso and colored the project using amazing Chroma burst, here I used "Tea cup teal", "Fresh water" and for adding little bit shading I used "Black gamma".

To highlight the dimensional part I applied white gesso using dry brush technique..



And Voillaaa!!!! Our super simple mixed media mini canvas is ready...
hope you guys have enjoyed this process, If this project inspires you to create something then do share with us, I will be back till then bye bye, Take care..
Happy crafting
Love

1 comment: