Saturday 14 September 2019

DIY - Altered an old iPhone case ft. Steampunk chipboards

Hello Everyone!!!

Myself Varsha Gupta, Today I am sharing my DIY project with you all. I altered an old iPhone case using Art essentials and steampunk chipboards.

I used current month theme colours in this video tutorial so come & join our current month challenge.

We have colourful September month mood board. 





Supplies used :

1. Immix Art Essential Heavy Gesso White
2. Immix chroma burst- Carnival bright
3. Sprinkle Mist- Persimmon
4. Chipboards- Steampunk
5. Metallic paint- Mari Gold
6. Shimmer Metallic Paint-
7. Art Element Gel Medium- Transparent Gloss

Project clicks:









Watch here





Love & hugs 
Varsha 

3 comments:

  1. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! iphone 7 plus cases

    ReplyDelete