Tuesday 3 September 2019

Video tutorial - Mixed Media canvas "Hello Beautiful"

 Hello all!
This is Irina Chebotareva (IraChe). Today  I want to show on Expressions Craft blog a video tutorial of a mixed media canvas "Hello Beautiful".

Enjoy the watching!




I took cardboard for canvas base. All of them was painted with Immix heavy gesso white. Then used Craft stencils and applied texture paste on the canvas.


Then a colored chipboard with Immix heavy gesso white. After, all of them was glued on base. 


 At the top I add Handmade Flower with Deco stones (Mega, Medium, Micro and Mini size), decor elements and Glass Nuggets.


 After, I colored they with Chroma Burst. I used colors: Silk Magic Magenda, Fresh Water and Golden Glow. Then, I used Chalk Paints Maya Blue and Pink Punch and Sprinkle Mist Dark Purple.


  With Immix heavy gesso white was added texture. 
In the end was added Glitters Fairy dust and  Sprinkle Glitz



1 comment: