Monday 9 September 2019

Monday Inspirational Post

Hello all!
This is Irina Chebotareva (IraChe).

Today I'm with my inspiration by Color Pallete.


I made a triptych inspired by the palette from the moodboard.

I took cardboard for canvas base. All of them was painted with Immix heavy gesso white. Then used Craft stencils and applied texture paste on the canvas. Gentle air butterfly gave the mood to the work.

Then I glued branches and cover they with white Gesso. Drops was made with hot glue.

Then, I used Immix crackle texture paste on some places and add Deco stones (Mega and Medium size) and Glass Nuggets.

After, I colored they with Chroma Burst. I used colors: Silk Magic Magenda, Cranberry Kiss, Glam Valentine and Golden Glow.

With Immix heavy gesso white was added texture.

Then, I used Chalk Paints Valentine Tulip, Pale Sunset Gold, Fancy Yellow, Pink Punch for spray.

In the end, I add fibers and cuts from white and black cardstock.














No comments:

Post a Comment