Sunday 29 September 2019

Mixed Media Project - Dream Home

Hello Everyone

Varsha here, Today I am sharing my DT project with you all. Today I created pictorial on mixed media dream house. Follow  my step to create your own beautiful creation.

Supplies used:

1. Art essentials Heavy Gesso White
2. Chroma burst- Gala pink, Bright Carnival Light, Galaxy Purple, Boysenberry skin.
3. Immix Sprinkle glitz
4. Texture paste
5. Stencil - Wall
6. Chipboards- small door, frames
7. Handmade flowers
8. Glass nuggets
9. Shimmer metallic paints

Here is my project:








Step 1. Take a base & apply Heavy Gesso White over it.


Step 2. Use chroma burst for background colour.



Step 3. Make your textured background using stencil & texture paste then use sprinkle glitz over the texture background.





Step 4. Use chroma burst Bright Carnival light over the textured background.



Step 5. Make layers using chipboards ( I coloured my chipboards with metallic paints & chroma burst) & embellishments ( flowers, glass nuggets etc)



Step 5. Add sentiment and make drop using glue gun.



Hope you all like my inspiration project. Please come and join our monthly challenge.
We are waiting to see your creations.

Love & hugs
Varsha 

No comments:

Post a Comment