Sunday 27 December 2020

Circular frame wall decor using EC handmade flowers

 Hello creative peeps,

Madhurima here and I am back with yet another mixed media project. This time I have created a circular frame wall decor using loads of expressions craft beautiful handmade flowers. Apart from those I have used the gorgeous lushful Eden paper pack and metallic sprays and chroma bursts to add colors. I have used the beautiful embossing powders to add a touch of gorgeousness to the chipboard embellishments. Here are a few pics of the project. Hope you all liked it.












Materials used:
  • Lushful Eden paper pack
  • Metallic spray : peach bloom, rusted copper plate
  • Embossing powders: dusty rose, tulip rose, clear
  • Stencils : star diamond, broken ruler
  • Texture paste: white opaque, crackle, ice and snow
  • Chroma burst : galaxy purple, gamma black
  • Dimensional heavy gel
  • Deco stones: mega, medium, mini
  • Handmade flowers
Get all the products at Expressions craft

Thanks for the read guys,
Happy crafting



1 comment:

  1. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!! metal wall art wholesale

    ReplyDelete