Sunday 27 December 2020

Little Birdie House in Winter !

 Hello friends,

                         I am Vidhi Jadeja here! Today I came up with Beautiful 3D Bird House project from recently launched chipboards from EC. It was so cute that actually I didn't want to create anything on that but on second thought I created beautiful Winter  Bird House.

                         Used amazing Metallic sprays and Ice and snow paste from Ec. They added a perfect charm to my project. Hope you like this cute little home. I wish I can stay there :)



                           







Video Link :

Products List :

1) Metallic Sprays : Rich Wild Berry
                            Raw Olivine 
                             Acacia Dream

2) Embossing Powders: Lucky Charm Green
               Clear 





No comments:

Post a Comment