Sunday 13 December 2020


 Hello mixed media fans,

Madhurima here and today I am here with another tutorial showcasing a mini canvas layout. The canvas measures 5x6 inches. I have used tones of purples and yellows for this layout. This is a perfect mini layout to display beautiful memories. I have used immix metallic sprays on the background. These metallic sprays are so shimmery and are so pigmented that I am totally in love with these. Also, my other new love is the immix embossing powders which I have used to enhance and colour the chipboards and die-cut embellishments. Have you tried them yet? 

Here is a look at my project. The entire product list is at the end of this blog post.


 










That's all for now. Hope you have a wonderful day. Happy crafting!!!


*** Product List ***

1. gesso- white

2. Metallic sprays - amethyst, golden radiance, mossy meadow

3. Chroma burst - lemon verbena, silk magic magenda, gamma black

4. Chalk paints - white silk, curcumin yellow

5. embossing-powder - daffodil cup, violescent, sparkle silver

6. chipboard-cutouts

7. Lushful Eden paper pack

8. handmade flowers

9. Stencil - star diamond

10. Sprinkle mist - citrus yellow

11. Deco stones - Micro







No comments:

Post a Comment