Thursday 19 May 2022

Mixed Media Shadow Box "Hidden treasures" by DT Archana Sehgal

 

 Hello Everyone,
This is Archana Sehgal here,
Today I have another mixed media project to share with you, I have used old cardboard box to make this home decor project, I love the way it has turns out to be so I named this project "Hidden Treasures"

 Here is list of supplies that I used to create Project :

  • Cardboard Box
  • Immix Black Gesso 
  • Immix Heavy Gel Medium
  • Deco stones
  • Seashells 
  • Immix Ground Texture Paste "Natural Desert"
  • Chalk Paints " Princess Turquoise" , "Military Brown", "Tiffany"
  • Mettalic Paint "Sun kissed gold" 

 






 

Watch its step by step making process on Expressions Craft YouTube Channel :


 Hope you guys have enjoyed this process, all the supplies available at Expressions craft ... I will back till then bye-bye, Take care, Stay safe and Happy Creating


Love
Archana Sehgal

 

No comments:

Post a Comment