Wednesday 4 May 2022

The Starfish

                               Starfish 

                             Star that fell into the ocean


Hello creative soul, this is Jinal Savla back on the blog with another exciting tutorial and my favorite theme.. Sea/Ocean

I have upcycled cardboard with Water baby 'Starfish' As my motif
This is close to me and literally reminiscing moment as the shells and corals I have used as literally from the ocean of Mauritius ! the best trip I had!

Here's sharing pictures of my project, do checkout Tutorial on Expressions Craft Channel






Products used
  1. Heavy White gesso
  2. Texture paste
  3. Ground texture paste: Natural Desert
  4. Crackle Paste
  5. Heavy Dimensional Gel
  6. Iridescent paint: Blue
  7. Chroma burst: Tea cup teal, frosty soft shell, bright carnival light
  8. Stencil 6*6 4 in 1
  9. Deco stones
Hope you enjoy the tutorial on Youtube.. :) Until then
SEA you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment