Monday 16 May 2022

Soulful Journey ! Mixed Media Journal

 Soulful Journey


      Hii,

      I'm back again on EC blog this month with new mixed media project. This month our theme is SEA.

      This time I have make  mixed media art journal page with video tutorial. I have used different types of mixed media supplies from EC and exert some techniques to my project.

       Here my project pictures:




s




       Watch the video tutorial on the same at EC youtube channel.



        Products Used:

  • Metallic Sprays - Emerald Sea and Peach Bloom
  • Sprinkle Mist -  Burnt Orange
  • Chroma Burst - Tea Cup Teal and Blue Lagoon
  • Texture Paste - Crackle Texture Paste
  • Glitter Paste - Dazzling Diamond and Joy of Spring
  • Metallic Paint - Ancient Gold and Mermaid Song
  • Embossing Powder - Turquoise Blue and Deep Sea
  • Chalk Paint - White Silk 
  • Chipboards
  • Stencils
   You can get all the products at Expressions Craft.

    Hope you like my project. See you soon. Bye...
    Love,
    Semonti
      

     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment