Tuesday 3 May 2022

Sea Adventure!! Altered Wooden Pen Stand

 


Sea Adventure


  Hi,

Semonti here on EC blog with my new mixed media project for this month. Our theme of this month is SEA. 

This time I have altered an old wooden pen stand with EC products.

We all know sea is a mine full of adventurous place with amazing creatures. That's why I have used sea creatures chipboards onto my project.

Here is some pictures of my project:








Watch the video tutorial on the same at EC youtube channel.

Products used:

  • White Gesso
  • Crackle Texture Paste
  • Natural Desert Texture Paste
  • Chalk Paint- Atlas Blue
  • Metallic Spray- Emerald Sea
  • Metallic Paint- Mermaid Song , Ancient Gold
  • Iridescent Metallic Paint- Coral-Pink
  • Shimmer Metallic Paint- Soft Glitter Gold
  • Glitter Paste- Dazzling Diamond
  • Micro Beads- Green
  • Deco Stones- Medium and Mini
  • Chipboards
  • Handmade Flowers

You can get all the products at Expressions Craft.

Hope you like my project. See you soon. Bye..

Love, 
Semonti

No comments:

Post a Comment