Saturday 30 December 2017

2 of us in Mixed Media style!


Hello to all!

Today Me again with a Mixed Media project to show you all, using the Roses stencil and designer oval frame chippie from Expression stamps and a lot of art mediums!
I had fun experimenting with this one!




1. What I did, First I used my purple color gelato and mixed it with Transparent gloss texture paste in different tones from light to darkest, as shown in the pic.


2. Using roses stencil I carefully created the rose background on my texture white sheet and keep it aside to let it dry or you can heat embossed it. Because of the transparency, the line texture appears so clearly with it. Now I added leaves to my roses with green glitter paste. Some of the mixed paste was left so without wasting it, I  randomly applied it using my palette knife from top to bottom as shown in the pic.


Here is the more clear pic showing more details using transparent texture paste and pretty rose stencil! You can see the texture white sheet underneath the paste:)



3. Using 2 shades of blue color tones gelato I mixed it in water and color the leftover white part lightly.
4. On the designer oval frame, I first colored it with black chalk paint and then applied different shades of Opal magic art medium.


5. I covered the couple chippie piece in yellow chalk paint and the flag banner with quotation 2 of us with black and highlighted with opal magic acrylic paint.


6. Now added the crochet lace and a die cut Victorian lace in black color.
7. Now embellished it with a lot of flowers, stickers, charms and I added my own handmade circle leaves in wire too.



8. In the last, I added that banner with a brad and a hanging charm and a metal butterfly


 and highlighted them too. Added Just us chit chat stickers in black with some crystal gems and lots of tiny thermocol balls in white for more textures and some splatters.



I hope you all enjoyed this MM card with lots of textures and fun!!!!


Supplies used:

Stencil
Roses


Chipboard

Other Supplies used:
Cardstock: Black and textured white CS
Die: Victorian Romance Flourish from Cheery Lynn Designs
Stamp: Script from Kaisercraft
MDF cutouts: flag banner- 2 of us and a couple
Texture paste: Transparent gloss from Ranger
Gelatos: Tones of blues and purple
Acrylic Paint: Opal Magic: yellow- blue, pink-blue, violet gold from Prima
Chalk paints: Turrel, lamp black from Papericious
Glitter Paste: Green from Bo Bunny
3D stickers: Forever green from Prima
Tim Holtz Chit Chat stickers
Tiniest Thermocol balls from Itsy Bitsy
Metal Charms: Butterfly and love birds
Crochet lace in white
Designer Crystal gems, Transparent crystal clear circles in different shades, Transparent beads, wire, brad Mulberry roses and different paper flowers from my stash

All the Best to you all crafty friends, Wishing this coming New Year 2018 will be more warm and pleasant!

Happy Crafting!
Vinita Jain

No comments:

Post a Comment