Monday 11 December 2017

Mixedmedia canvas


Hello everyone, 
I’m sharing my 2nd project for Expressions stencils and emblishments. I made this project on canvas and given name to it “Find Your Door”.

I made this project with using lots of different brand products, mainly I used Expressions stencil and decorative chipboard embellishments. And the mix media stuffs by Finnabair prima marketing and Distress ink.
In this project I used crackle paste by Papericious, which is truly amazing product. 
You can find all the materials from here -

So here comes the project..
I tried to take all the pictures in different different lights. So we can see the effect, how it looks with it. 
I took Expressions Designer Door decorative emblishment. And another one is Fence-2 by Expressions.
I used Doodles stencil by the same company. They are so beautiful in quality and perfection .
You can see this photo and you will get to know most of the supply I use for my project.


Here some more photos of my project,










You can see the crackle effect on this Door emblishment clearly. And I really loved the Finnabair’s wax shine on it . It is giving more detail on the Door.


Few more detail photos of the project..








Look at the awesome crackle effect on the project..

supply list: 

I hope you like it.
Thanks 
Riddhi

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment