Wednesday 6 December 2017

Spider-man Layout- A role Model!


Hello, Expressions stamps fans, Vinita here!
Happy December!

 While I anxiously wait for the full Spiderman collection to land on my doorstep, I thought it would be fun to play with the Spiderman Magic.

 I created a cute scene with Spiderman with his spider web! Children love Spiderman character and always love to play as a role model!

Take a look at my MM Layout below.


Firstly I collected all the materials at one place and started by a spiderman face mask stencil using archival black ink and fussy cut it.


Created a fun spider with its web using pipe streamers, so easy to make!


I paste my 13arts PP - Aria story( sounds good) on a corrugated sheet and cut out a circle at the topmost corner. Gave a coat of black gesso to all my chippies, even I used the negatives too here.


.Applied Black matte embossing paste through web stencil. On all 4 sides created some textures using black gesso again. The spiderwebs added a fun splash texture to the background. By spritzing different sprays, some pearly too, it glows in the dark.




I added my own handmade spider and its web, the layout has more of a tween feel. By adding googly eyes to the spider, it added a fun, light mood to the LO.


As of finishing touches, I added some flowers, microbeads and pearly splatters! And for more dimension and textures, in the end, I applied black enamel lines and glossy accents to masked eyes!
And I just love how it turned out!



Supplies used: 
Expressions Craft Stamps
Chipboards

https://www.expressionsstamps.in/shop/designer-square-frame/



https://www.expressionsstamps.in/shop/fence-2/


Stencils

https://www.expressionsstamps.in/shop/spidey-web/




https://www.expressionsstamps.in/shop/spiderman-mask/

Papers: Red CS, Corrugated sheet, pearl paper for eyes
13arts products: Pattern paper Aria story designed by Aida, Pastel Turquoise mist, Luster black, pearl pigment, acrylic gel medium, Natural mica flakes-black
Expressions Craft Stamps products: Stencils- Spiderman and spider web, Chippies-
Gesso- Black Matte from Liquitex
Embossing paste- Mate black from Dreamweaver
Papericious products: Radiant Orchid, Tangerine
Itsy Bitsy: Little Birdie- Gold alcohol splash
Smooch Spritz- Yellow gold and dark green
Inka Gold- Platinum
Enamel accents: Black
Prima flowers
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Chit chats
Glossy Accents and red beads
 Clear gel Tacky glue and Big textured circles
Metal charm, cheesecloth, textured net lace, big cogs chipboard piece, crafty glue, googly eyes, pompom, pipe streamers

Will come back soon with more fun projects!
Happy crafting!

1 comment: