Monday 18 December 2017

Layout

Hello everyone,

This Is Riddhi and I'm back with new project to share with you. I made this layout with using one of my favourite image which I found on Pinterest . I always wanted to make one layout on Bride and here I got chance to make it.

Here some detail photos of the project.I used lots of die cuts , Chipboard cut-outs and stencils from https://www.expressionsstamps.com They have lots of designs to choose from. I added some number die cuts and papers are from Bob n Betty.




 I added lots of glass beads to make a texture into the project, in the background I used 3 different designs of stamps.i used shades of yellow and red for this background to make it little more bright.



 here comes the full layout.








Supply list:
Bob N betty pattern paper -  No one but you
Glossy accents
Modpodge
Texture Modelling paste
Stencils from expressions
Ornate panel
Waves

I hope you like the project.
love 
RIDDHI



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Riddhi very traditional Indian wedding style layout. loved the vibrancy!

    ReplyDelete