Friday 8 December 2017

Purple mixed media layout

Hello, amazing Crafters,

This is Riddhi and I’m happy to share my first GDT post.

I personally love purple colour, 
so I made this layout in my favourite colour.
  
I used Expressions decorative chipboard embellishments and stencil for this layout. I applied some modelling paste on the stencil for creating the background of my layout.
You can get theme from the site 

Here is the project,

I made the background on Bobnbetty Cottage Blush Paper which is totally awesome in quality. You can get them here-
Apply some clear gesso to protect the paper. I used Clear gesso by Finnabair prima marketing.
Apply some modelling paste on the stencil and it will give you awesome design on the paper. After drying add colours to it.
Before you spread colours u have to decide the spot, where the picture is going to place.

Some people ask me about the image which we use for layout making. 
So there are lots of free images on Pinterest and Flickr. We can get them from both the site. 
Now get back to the project, I applied some embossing powder, but I did partially.
So it will give you the effect which is viable in the next image
Add some micro beads to create more interesting.
Make the background with some stamps and it will look more detailed.




Product list 
1) SpidyWeb - 6 x 6 inches stencil from Expressions
https://www.expressionsstamps.in/shop/spidey-web/
2) Designer oval frame-2 by Expressions
3) Cottage Blush Paper by Bobnbetty
4) Clear gesso by Finnabair prima marketing 
5) flowers from Adorns 
6) Paper diecuts by DCWV 
7) Black spritz colour by Papericious
8) Modelling paste by Papericious 
9) Soft gloss gel by Papericious
10) Embossing powder by Ranger.

I hope you like this project.
Thanks 
Riddhi

3 comments:

  1. I am so amazed by all the textures,it looks beautiful...even I have allways wondered about the pics..thanks.

    ReplyDelete